One pair (2 pcs) of Rowing trestles suitable for singles, pairs (see large trestles for fours/quads/eights)
Sick of rowers sitting on your trestles and breaking them? Sick of replacing the canvas on your trestles? Sick of trestles take up all of your trailer space? Ready to save fuel with less weight in the trailer?
- Australian made!!
- Seat belt system for maximum protection and durability
- Boat sits still and upright on trestles for rigging without requiring additional ties or supports
- Easy to transport, store and hang (see wall rack available to purchase separately)
- Super lightweight – only 1500 grams each but super strong
- Made from polished aluminium, super strong and long lasting
- Stainless steel bolt, nylock nut with nylon washers for reliable performance every time
- Super stable
- Protective tube caps as well as nut caps
- High density foam for maximum boat protection
- Foldable and very compact to transport, can be top and tailed with ease
- Complete list of replacement parts available
- Base width: 410mm
- Height: 1000mm
- Depth when collapsed: 90mm
- Weight: 1500 grams
Aesthetics: Please note that the trestles are made from raw Australian aluminium without any powder coating or anodizing and as such have a natural finish to them that will include some superficial markings or possible rubbing. We chose not to anodize the trestles because this would not prevent them being marked and would simply increase the cost. We chose not to powder coat the trestles as this will simply scratch off over time. As such we have pursued what is the most practical solution for what is in reality and item that will be thrown around, used and abused for many years – the good news is this is exactly what they are good for!