Please note the Against shoes will only be available in the blue colour (effective worldwide) from January 2019.
The Against U2 sets a new standard for rowing shoes, providing all you need to dominate in a race.
Designed by athletes for athletes, it combines expertise in rowing with the technical production processes typical of sports shoes. Hand made in Italy, Against rowing shoes are designed and manufactured for long lasting durability.
- Made from breathable, abrasion resistant materials
- Three velcro straps to firmly secure the shoe to your foot
- Premium breathable, hydrophilic internal lining for quick drying
- Aging-resistant nylon outsole for high-performance racing rowing with optimal flex characteristics.
- High-quality, exchangeable screw insert from the motocross sport with optimal connection to the stemming board, suitable for all common stiffening boards (standard hole spacing)
- Handmade shoes of Italian production with high quality materials and extremely long durability, developed by former professional race riders.
- Optimal side guidance of the foot with high heel measure with minimal weight (approx. 300g per shoe)
- Safety heel cord, central Velcro® leash according to FISA regulations, tensile strength up to 3,000 N.
- 3-fold Velcro fastener high quality with stainless steel deflection eyelets
- available as an accessory: removable ERGAL clasp made of aluminum for locking in new GHOST change-over clamping system
- Breathable shoe cover with inner padding for maximum comfort while maintaining strength and durability under load
- Available in sizes 39 to 50
Batlogic Quick Release System
The full QuickRelease System allows you to use your own rowing shoes every time you row and comes with a pair of BasePlate cleats for your foot stretcher and a pair of ShoePlate Tops, which attach to almost any shoe for rowing.
Fits all major boats, ergo (with the BAT Logic ErgAdaptor) and rowing shoes.
Simply click in and out from seat to seat, boat to boat and boat to erg.
Greater stability, performance and injury risk reduction – part of over 300 World level medals and 16 World Records on and off the water.