Against Rowing Shoes – U3 Model
$175.00 incl. GST
Buy 7 pairs and get the 8th pair free! Email us to get a great deal on bulk orders!
The Against U3 is a great value, no compromise rowing shoe with an efficient strap system resulting in a great fit!
Designed by rowers for rowers, the U3 combines our expertise in rowing with the technical production processes typical of sports shoes. Hand made in Italy, Against rowing shoes are designed and manufactured for long lasting durability that has been proven time and agin.
- Made from breathable, abrasion resistant materials
- Two velcro straps to firmly secure the shoe to your foot, forming a fantastic fit resulting in optimal connection to the boat
- Premium breathable, hydrophilic internal lining for quick drying
- A high quality padded tongue that ensures maximum comfort
- A “Hyperflex” sole that allows for unrestrained compression for maximum stroke length
- Aging-resistant nylon outsole for high-performance racing rowing with optimal flex characteristics.
- High-quality, exchangeable screw insert from the motocross sport with optimal connection to the stemming board, suitable for all common stiffening boards (standard hole spacing)
- Handmade shoes of Italian production with high quality materials and extremely long durability, developed by former professional race riders.
- Optimal side guidance of the foot with high heel measure with minimal weight (approx. 300g per shoe)
- Safety heel cord, central Velcro® leash according to FISA regulations, tensile strength up to 3,000 N.
- 3-fold Velcro fastener high quality with stainless steel deflection eyelets
- available as an accessory: removable ERGAL clasp made of aluminum for locking in new GHOST change-over clamping system
- Breathable shoe cover with inner padding for maximum comfort while maintaining strength and durability under load
- Available in sizes 39 to 50
EU39, EU40, EU41, EU42, EU43, EU44, EU45, EU46, EU47, EU48, EU49, EU50
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.